Arriving in a new country can be daunting
You find yourself having to adapt to changes in everything from climate to culture, things often seem so different! It is an exciting time but it can sometimes prove overwhelming and exhausting.
Our doctors understand how stressful falling ill in unfamiliar surroundings can be and aim to make your patient journey as easy as possible whatever your ailment.
They also recognise that any existing problems you may have can be made worse by the effects of adjusting to unfamiliar food, a different climate and the emotional strains of being away from home.
As Private General Practitioners with in a pivotal location, based at The London Clinic, they can help you manage all aspects of health care, from the most basic prescription requirements to more complex health needs. Through their extensive experience with International patients they can help students not only navigate the health care system but also provide advice on looking after yourself while living abroad.
Our aim is to keep illness off the student agenda!
- Consultations for all health concerns
- Prescriptions – repeat and new
- Contraceptive advice and commencement
- Sexual Health screening and advice
- Blood Tests
- Sports injuries advice and management
- Management of Mental Health and psychological concerns
- Referrals and priority access to world class specialists
- Concierge coordination of all your health care needs
Not a Student ? We have an international patients service in our other clinic HERE